Monday, October 1, 2012

Setting The Hook

Now there are two things in getting the woman you like. It is like going fishing. You know the type you are going for.Now you need to use the right bait.
There are two types of women. (Well the good ones!)
One likes Cowboys, the other likes Bikers.
Hmmm...... both of the above like to Ride!
I did the Cowboy post, now for the Biker!
Here I am standing in front of the MLCC Twin.
This photo does not do it justice! You should see how this sucker shines. Bling in just the right places! 


 You can't wear just any jeans and shirt on a bike like "The Twin" by MLCC Bikes.
For a special bike, you need some special riding clothes. The only place you can get them is at >Poison<. I met the dude on Flickr, once I seen his designs I knew it was a Biker's dream! Well that is a Biker's Fashion Dream. For 175L$ I got the "Bikers Pants Blue.
The shirt is Pa-que shirt Black for 120L$. It is the shits! Might have to order another, cause this one is going to get a lot of wear.
I think >Poison< is going to be taking a lot of Lindens from me.
Time to ride.
Later,
KasenK

 


No comments:

Post a Comment