Monday, October 8, 2012

Seagull Bombs!

Damn Seagulls! They are having a fun time bombing me. Oh well, lucky for me I buy wash n wear.
I stopped by a shop looking for a Halloween costume. Ended up buying a load of clothes from BEEFCAKE. 
Tylo Mabellon is the designer of BEEFCAKE clothing line.
I fell for these men's Capri jeans. They come with cuffs, belt, and a bulge. Matter of fact all of the jeans I bought came with a bulge.
Not that I needed it.
BEEFCAKE's is geared towards the Gay male. Gay or not, it is well worth the visit. A wide selection of men's clothes.
They have all styles of shirts, jeans, beachwear, and shoes.
My sweater is called "North Shore Sweater"
I love the combo of colors. I think I bought 8 shirts, 5 jeans, and some tank tops, with plans on heading back!
Love the prices, love the styles.
Now if anyone can point me towards a gun store....
KasenK


1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit. I love this photo. Its a care free outfit with so much spirit x

    ReplyDelete