Wednesday, September 26, 2012

When It Comes To Shopping


When it comes to shopping I am not one to log on SL Market Place. I like to absorb the experience. It is getting harder to find a nice shopping experience.
Most places take forever to rez, and once you can see the shops, the lag is at full force!
If you men are like me, we have better things to do, than do some slow motion shopping!
I decided to take down a couple of my shops and sell the waste barren they sit on. One option was to set it up on our land. Di Carnelli's Photography Studio is already there. Jula and me prefer a lag free home.
So being the Man of the house, I decided to look else where.(Not to mention Jula's evil glare)
I found a small shopping area located on the  Gay Archipelago, and is called Chilipepper.
There are about 20 or more shops.
For men's clothing there are two shops, where you can buy everything in clothing that you need.
A couple of women's shops, and a few in between non-clothing shops. It is a beautiful place. Kind of one of those places you were take you better part. They would be surprise, by you choice and good taste! 
Beautiful beaches, a DJ dance area right on the water.
I think I will be spending a lot of time here, taking in all the beauty, oh and shopping!
Catch you in a few,
KasenK

No comments:

Post a Comment