Sunday, September 30, 2012

Noya Skin

I guess the first thing you have to do for your appearance is to dump those damn freebie skins and shapes that Second Life sets you up with upon joining.
To make an impression, your looks are the first thing to work on.
I know that a lot of you are very limited on funds, so I searched SL from top to bottom looking for a decent skin to help you make that first impression. One that I found is this one. It is by Noya and he is called SEAN.
Nice skin tone, and look at those abs! Now those will turn some heads! SEAN comes with 2 skins, 2 shapes, a pair of eyes (purple) about 12 mesh swim trunks,2 eyebrows, and a pair of jeans. Hell, you would pay more just for a couple of pair of mesh swim trunks. SEAN runs around 200L$. Yeah you heard me right 200L$. You will have to buy him on SL Market Place. Just search "NOYA" She has about 4 or 5 male skins.
Well I think I will lay out on the beach, and see how many "second glances I get with these killer abs!
KasenK

1 comment:

  1. By the way guys, I'll take a profile picture for you for free! Just join our photography group in Second Life. "Di Carnelli's Photography and Weddings" Stop by the studio anytime!
    KK

    ReplyDelete