Monday, September 24, 2012

I have to admit.....

that I might be forgetful at times. This morning as I was enjoying me a cup of joe, someone paid me, a second later they paid me again, then again. Now I know I am good, but someone sending me lindens out of the blue?
Well it seems during my year away, I left a couple of my shops open. (I was wondering why my $Lindens were way up there!) Well over the course of a year with no ads, you peeps were shopping at my stores. That must say something for these clothes! Now I am not one to plug my own stores, considering I did not know I had stores set up. So I won't. If you want to know where they are (Menlosophy and for the Ladies "Shouted Couture") just click on my profile and check my picks.
Better yet, instead of reading my sappy profile just do a search for  "The Diva". 
Hope you all have a nice week!
KasenK

No comments:

Post a Comment